Wolfpack Red

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

My parents came up on Saturday to visit and celebrate my Dad's 59th birthday.  We went for a walk around Lake Raleigh on NC State's Centennial Campus.  My Dad was like a little kid picking up rocks and logs looking for bugs.  Of course Nala was happy because she got to run, swim, and roll in something smelly!  We had to get her back in the lake to wash it off and give her two baths when we got home to get the stink out.  Why do dogs love to smell?
For lunch we made burritos at home and got Rita's Italian Ice for dessert.  Kyle and my Dad went to the NC State vs. Clemson basketball game and Mom and I went shopping.  For dinner we met Kyle's parents at Red Robin.  It was a great day and hopefully a good birthday for my Dad.
That night Kyle and I watched Saw 4.  It was horrible.  I wish I could get back those 2 hours of my life.....don't watch it.






0 comments: