Wolfpack Red

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Go to Hell Carolina

My dad came up/over yesterday for the NC State vs UNC basketball game. He's been to games at the RBC Center before, but never a big rivalry game. I was excited for him to hear how load the arena gets and how the crowd really gets in to the game. Of course with the NC State choke factor we did not win.....I don't think my dad has ever seen us play well at the RBC Center.

It was fun game. The students were really into the rivalry and made signs/posters to show off and talk bad about CAROWINA :) Here is a pic that my dad took of us at the game last night.

I had fun dad, thanks for coming up. Love you.


1 comments:

Lisa Y said...

you are blinding me with all that red!!! Glad to see you get worked up over something - even if it is stupid basketball... (it was basketball, right?)