Wolfpack Red

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baltic Sea Cruise Scrapbook Pages Post 1

Over the holidays I had a few days off to get started on my scrapbook from our Baltic Sea Cruise in July 2010. I got a ton of pages done, so it will take multiple posts for me to show you all of them. The pages are all very full because not only did I want to include good pictures and journaling; I wanted to include receipts and other things I collected throughout the trip. For each country I made a page where I sewed (thanks mom for teaching me how) a pocket on to a page and put all the extras in the pocket. I didn't take any pictures of the pocket, so you wont be able to see those unless you come visit :) I'll try to post the pictures in order the best I can.

Page of Kyle and I are on our first ever first class flight

Floating Hotel Room

Copenhagen, Denmark Page 1

Copenhagen, Denmark Page 2


Regent Seven Seas Cruise

1 comments:

Lisa Y said...

Amazing, creative and just freaking incredible! You have such a gift for organization, style, color, texture, the list could go on and on! I love the pages and can't wait to see them in person :) Keep posting...