Wolfpack Red

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

I want to thank everyone for a wonderful holiday season. I started with an amazing trip to Colombia to visit my sister and came home to my family at the airport. Kyle, Nala, and my parents were there to greet me and to spend Christmas with.
Christmas Eve we did some shopping around town, went to Brio for dinner with Kyle's family, and finished the day with midnight mass. On Christmas morning we woke up and went to the neighbors to watch their kids open presents, opened our own presents, ate breakfast, and started cooking for the party. Kyle had 8 relatives in town so they came over with his parents and sister for an afternoon of talking and eating. We went to bed that night tired and to our surprise woke up the next morning with 8 inches of snow. We took Nala for a walk to the high school and let her run like crazy in the snow. It was nice to be snowed in for a little while to drink hot chocolate, play in the snow, and relax.


My mom and dad at the softball field


Kyle and I trying to wrestle Nala to settle down for a picture

On New Years Eve we went to Catrina and Erick's wedding downtown at the Sheraton. Their wedding was beautiful and the best part was that their dog Rocky was the ring barer. Congratulations Catrina and Erick!




Kyle and I getting pictures taken at Tracy's before the wedding

Best wishes to everyone in 2011. My goals are to take more pictures, blog more for my family, scrapbook at least 2-3 pages per month, and to travel.

1 comments:

Lisa Y said...

Happy New Year Sister! I love your goals for the year. Make sure you take photos of the scrapbook pages and post them on your blog! Miss you already :)