Wolfpack Red

Friday, June 13, 2008

Whistle While you Work

I was trying to decide what to post this morning that was different. Well here it is....this is where I spend most of my time. AT WORK. For those of you who don't know I am the Assistant Director for Club Sports with the Campus Recreation Department at NC State University. I've been at NC State for almost ten years. I started in 1999-2000 as a freshman, graduated in May of 2003, went back to school for my graduate degree in August of 2004, and graduated in December of 2006. Now I spend most of my days here working, but I still get to play. My job is great! I am responsible for 45 club teams; everything from Aikido (a martial art) to Water Polo. I work with students all day long providing them leadership skills that will help them find a job when they graduate. So here are some pictures of where I work.


This is the entrance to my office in Carmichael Gym.


Front of the main office.


Conference room where we eat if we don't feel like leaving.


My office! I know there are a ton of notebooks, but each club has one. And yes there are pictures of Nala everywhere.


My computer area


Seats for guests and my diplomas

1 comments:

NaRiHo said...

I can send you a nice picture of UNC Chaple Hill for your office :)
Nice office and soooo neat!!!! You are to good at that.