Wolfpack Red

Monday, August 31, 2009

Painting Continues

On Saturday my parents came to town to help Kyle and I paint the dining room and living room/kitchen. We painted for most of the day on Saturday and then Kyle and I finished on Sunday at 3pm. We only have one more room to go and we'll be satisfied with the paint colors for at least a few months.

In the dining room we decided to go with mochaccino, a nice brown color and a red stripe for an accent. Kyle's aunt got us a Bed Bath and Beyond gift card and we found these 2 awesome win prints that matched perfectly. Here is the room all put together.



In the kitchen and living room we decided to extend the tan color. Which by the way is a great color for me because when I got the paint on my skin it matched. This room was a lot of trim....glad it is done.


2 comments:

Lisa Y said...

WOW - it looks great, sister! I love the wine paintings with the red stripe.

NaRiHo said...

Very nice.. we are so happy for you, you finally have your own place :-)