Wolfpack Red

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Destination - Baltic Sea

In a month Kyle and I are headed on a cruise of the Baltic Sea with his family, traveling on the Regent Seven Seas. We fly out on July 17 from DC and arrive in Copenhagen on July 18 at 9am. Here is our cruise itinerary.



Sunday, July 18 - Copenhagen, Denmark
Monday, July 19 - Berlin, Germany
Tuesday, July 20 - Gdansk, Poland
Wednesday, July 21 - Visby, Sweden
Thursday, July 22 - Riga, Latvia
Friday, July 23 - Tallinn, Estonia
Saturday, July 24 - St. Petersburg, Russia
Sunday, July 25 - St. Petersburg and Moscow, Russia
Monday, July 26- St. Petersburg, Russia
Tuesday, July 27 - Helsinki, Finland
Wednesday, July 28 - Stockholm, Sweeden

As you probably know I am not really a history person. I have a horrible memory and seem to be great at forgetting history. So for the next few weeks I am going to blog about my cruise as I try to educate myself on our port destinations. I will also be making a passport scrapbook and include you on the design efforts. Thanks for the idea dad!

Stay tuned, I may start with Copenhagen today!

3 comments:

NaRiHo said...

How exciting.. have a great time and can't wait to see some picture :-)

Lisa Y said...

That´s awesome, sis! Can´t wait to read more...

Jane said...

Dad and I are looking forward to your blog and all the great photos and stories.