Wolfpack Red

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Laundry....

We got back from Hawaii on Tuesday night at 11:30pm and I've worked late every night since. Today is laundry day because tomorrow I have our welcome back event, RecFest, at work.

Hawaii was fun, relaxing on some days and very different than I expected. The first 4 days we stayed at Volcano National Park at the lodge. It was freezing and we had to turn on the fire place in the room to stay warm at night. We did escape the cold for one day and went to Hilo for some sightseeing and relaxing.

Restaurant and Lobby at Volcano Lodge

Orchid Museum and Shop

Very cool Orchid, I had one as cool but a little different shipped home

Macadamia Nut Factory

Big Island Candy in Hilo - Lisa wanted chocolate covered shortbread cookies

Nasty chocolate dipped dried squid. I had to spit it out and felt sick to my stomach for the next few hours every time I thought about it. YUCK.

I have a ton more pictures and stories to come.

0 comments: